Contacting a professional who can help you can resolve this matter and you may be able to submit a complete application.
Tell me the document checklist.It is always better to use the government of Canada checklist. Go online and look for IMM 5483 E : Document Checklist - For a Study Permit. This will provide you the general checklist.
Be warned that if you provide the basic requirement as indicated in the checklist, it is very unlikely that you may get your visa approved. Because the list is missing the most vital information that the visa officer requires to make a decision on your application.
Generally you need below list of documents and any extra document you may find useful the officer to make a positive decision.
1. Your passport: must be valid at least for the duration of your studies.
2. Application For Student Visa in Canada Made Outside of Canada (IMM 1294)
3. Family Information (IMM 5645 or IMM 5707)
4. Document Checklist (IMM 5483)
5. Custodianship Declaration - Custodian for Minors Studying in Canada (IMM 5646)
6. Use of a Representative (IMM 5476)
7. Authority to release personal information to a designated individual (IMM 5475), if needed
8. College offer letter
9. College fee payments, if you have paid the first sememster fee
10. If you are showing deposit in a Canadian bank, details of the same
11. Documents showing funds that you have the ability to pay the tuititon fees for the period of study
12. Any sponsor letters
13. Your education documents
14. If you are working experience letters, leave letters and any applicable documents
15. Plan for the accommodation and if you have booked accommodation, the evidence
16. Statement of purpose
17. Cover letter
18. Two photos according to the government specifications
19. Fee payment. You must pay this online
20. Biometrics document
21. Police clearance
Depending on the country of application, there maybe variations. Please check CIC online website and find out the list of documents accordingly.